[TRNSYS-users] TRNDLL and Type 56 problem

bushjd at umd.edu bushjd at umd.edu
Mon Jul 27 13:28:35 PDT 2009

Hi TRNSYS Users,

I am having a problem with trndll.
I had to re-compile because I was having an error (exceeded number of OUTPUTS) and needed to modify TRNSYSConstants.f90. The change was just to increase number of outputs, nothing more.

I recompiled, and my Fortran compiler (Intel Visual Fortran) compiled successfully.  However, now when I run my model I get the error, "A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll.  A dummy subroutine..."
The error refers to Type 56, my building model.

I didn't change anything else that I know of.  This error happened before, and I had to have a colleague send the trndll.dll file to me to replace the old file.

Thanks!
John