[TRNSYS-users] U-values, Infiltration, Humidity...

A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jul 23 09:07:58 PDT 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

I almost finished to model my building. However, for most of the paramaters
the I had to enter ( U value for the wall/active layer/roof, infiltration,
humidity, ventilation...) within type56, I took a guess.

How could I do to asses these parameters more accurately?

Is there a reference (book?) which I could use to make a proper
benchmarking?

PS: I know that the whole dwelling has been renovated in 1999 and I will go
on site in couple of weeks.

Thank you very much.