[TRNSYS-users] Light power requirement estimation

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon Jul 20 22:17:50 PDT 2009

Dear Arnaud,

I think the best way to do that is to estimate lighting power you need
with another soft and try to put value you find in your thermal
simulation as internal gains.

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/