[TRNSYS-users] Arcade model

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Jul 15 07:16:28 PDT 2009

Dear Arnaud,

In first hand, I think you can use Type34 to model your concrete overhang.

 In the other hand, to model its effect on one part of the south west
facade, you may define two orientations in Type56

    * SOUTH_WEST (for example) with direct south West orientation
    * SHD_SW with South West orientation + Type 34 effect

Then, connect appropriate output between Type34 and Type56 to define IT,
IB and AI for both orientations, and put correct orientations on each
wall of your building.

Otherwise, you may simply use Type 34 "Fraction of solar shading" output
as "External Shading Factor" in Type56 to approximate shading effects on
South West windows concerned by this overhang.

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/