[TRNSYS-users] Solar thermal panel and auxiliary heating

A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 06:43:29 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I had make the model of an electrical embedded heating floor. Now I try to
decrease the electricity bill of the building. That is why, I would like to
use solar thermal panels (type1) in addition with auxiliary heating systems
(type4 or type92) as sources of heat, to decrease the use of the electrical
embedded heating floor.

However, I have some difficulties:
1/ To make the link between type 92 "rate of energy removed" and the heating
system of type56. Should I use the "gains" of type 56 to model the heat
coming from type92?

2/ make the connection between the tank (type4c) and the type92.

Thank you.