[TRNSYS-users] Type 533

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Jul 13 08:16:17 PDT 2009

Dear Stefania Agosta,

You are using Type534 (Vertical) or Type533 (Horizontal)?

Did you try the provided example, "Type 533-534.tpf", in the following
directory.
.\Tess Models\Studio Projects\Storage Tank Library

Unfortunately, dragging and dropping the Type534 tank does not work
because the external data file written by the plugin does not comply with
the listed parameters of the proforma. Thus, to solve that, simply change
in the proforma (not the plugin) the number of "immersed HXers" to 0 and
the "number of ports" to 1. That will comply with the data file and be
able to simulate.

The advice that i give when using Type534 external data files is to copy
and paste the proveded, example data file, Example_534.dat, and rename it
something clever, "project_tank.dat". Then, I reference the new file,
"project_tank.dat" in the External Files tab of the proforma, and it seems
to work when opening the plugin.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy