[TRNSYS-users] energy rate control / temperature level control

Patrick Wilkinson patrick.wilkinson at ibece.net
Fri Jan 30 09:11:16 PST 2009

Hi

I am trying to model a 20 000 SF building where I alter the glazing in
two cases to see energy savings from equipment sizing and heating and
cooling usage. I want to do this in TRNSYS not any other simulation
software. What is the best approach for this model?

1.	Temperature level control using a fan, TYPE643 and TYPE 92 or
something similar I'm not sure.  OR
2.	Energy level control and then use the loads with some component?

Thanks for the help, I haven't used TRNSYS for HVAC modeling before.

Patrick Wilkinson, B.Sc. ENG, LEED(r) AP
Advanced Technology Group

14130 Riverside Drive Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
p:   (818) 377-8220 ext. 240
f:    (818) 377-8230
www.ibece.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message

 .