[TRNSYS-users] type 56 files' organisation

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Wed Jan 14 06:29:32 PST 2009

Ok... Nevermind, I forgot to change the .dck directory...

But this is trange as I got good results as long as I did'nt change the
inputs number of the type 56.

By the way, I have one suggestion for TRNSYS 17 : Improve files and
directory management, with,for instance, a reminder of every external
dependency (and its directory ENTIRELY readable) that can be of course
switched off.

Regards

--
Thibaut Vitte