[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT's problem

Dapeng Li jiap1120 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 07:42:52 PST 2009

Dear trnsys users,
      I want to use TrnOpt to make a optimasation research, and I already
installed java1.6.0_11 and GenOpt 2.1.0. But when I operate the example in
the folder "c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Optimization\Example", the error
message "GenOpt  could not be found. Please check the directory in
settings"was appeared. My settings in Trnopt interface is such as:
      Directory where the GenOpt Folder in located:
           C:\Program Files\genopt                       (note: I install
GenOpt 2.1.0 to this directory and genopt.jar is in this directory)
      Location of Java Files:
           C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin               (note: java.exe is
in this directory)
      Main TRNSYS directory:
           C:\Program Files\Trnsys16

I don't know why this error occurred. Dose anyone can tell me how to solve
it?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

Dapeng Li