[TRNSYS-users] external files for type 107 (absorption chiller)

SOTIRIS KONSTANTELOS mc03106delos at yahoo.gr
Fri Feb 27 04:50:36 PST 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

I need to increase the efficiency of type 107 (absorption chiller).I was told that this can be achieved by changing the external files of type 107.Are there any external files that may be usefull?If there are, please send me these files.The file i'm using right now is attached with mail.Thank you.

My regards,
Sotiris

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;