[TRNSYS-users] Problem in Boiler

kaydee abira khadijah_syayuti at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 01:07:01 PST 2009

Hello everybody!

Before this I had a problem with type 2b which had been solved with the help of you guys. I managed to solve the problem which I want the pump working only when there is temperature different is more than 10 degreeC. The results came up as it should be which is the pump will only working starting at 7am to 7pm.

My problem now is that this simulation is solar assisted hot water system, so there is a boiler that will take place the solar collector when the night come. So, how can I control this boiler so it can only operate in night? I already try connect the boiler with type 2b, but strange results came up. It seems that the boiler also operated at the same time with  the solar collectors. What have I done wrong? And also, when I go through of the list there are about 3 different boiler for hot water. Which one should I use? Please help me! thank you!

kaydee.