[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS User mailing list as real forum

Bernd Doering bdo at stb.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 18 05:25:19 PST 2009

Dear TRNSYS users and developers,

yes, I support this proposol. The "mailing list" is quite old fashion, a
real forum will be more powerful and user-friendly than the existing
solution. Thanks to Jochen for his contribution.

Best regards,

Bernd Döring.

Jochen Doell schrieb:
> Dear TRNSYS users and developers,
>
> as most of you, I found a lot of practical help and advice through this
> mailing list over the last years.
>
> But searching the archive for older issues is quite inconvenient.
> Wouldn't it be good to have a real forum? The opportunity would be to
> have a good search function and the ability to sort the questions by topic.
>
> I am not 100% sure, but I assume creating a forum to be not too much
> work. Especially having in mind the reduced "answering tasks" which
> might result...
>
> Just an idea :)
>
> Best regards,
> Jochen

*
*  Dr.-Ing. Bernd Döring
*  RWTH Aachen University
*  Lehrstuhl für Stahlbau und Leichtmetallbau
*  Mies-van-der-Rohe-Str. 1
*
*  52074 Aachen
*