[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS User mailing list as real forum

Jochen Doell jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Fri Dec 18 01:34:15 PST 2009

Dear TRNSYS users and developers,

as most of you, I found a lot of practical help and advice through this
mailing list over the last years.

But searching the archive for older issues is quite inconvenient.
Wouldn't it be good to have a real forum? The opportunity would be to
have a good search function and the ability to sort the questions by topic.

I am not 100% sure, but I assume creating a forum to be not too much
work. Especially having in mind the reduced "answering tasks" which
might result...

Just an idea :)

Best regards,
Jochen

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jochen Döll
Dept. Thermal Systems and Buildings

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

Phone:	+49 (761) 4588-5468
Fax:	+49 (761) 4588-9000
Mail:	jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Web:	www.ise.fraunhofer.de