[TRNSYS-users] Type 16 error

卢素珍 lusuzhen163 at 163.com
Fri Dec 18 01:11:07 PST 2009

Dear Matt Duffy,
I have download the whether data in the Energy-plus website. A simple project only includes Type89f,Type16i and Type65d,See the project and the whether data in the appendix file above. When running it, it has some error.
Does anybody know where the problem is?

Thanks a lot!
Suzhen Lu

--

横空出世,莽昆仑,阅尽人间春色。

在2009-12-16,"Matt Duffy" <duffy at tess-inc.com> 写道:
Dear Suzhen Lu,

I have a couple of suggestions. First, watch your data (on the Type65 online plotter) out of your Type9c to make sure that it is correct and makes sense. Make sure your radiation data is set to 'DO NOT INTERPOLATE' in the respective parameter in Type9c. Make sure you make the connections from the output of your TYpe9 to the inputs of Type16a, 'Time of last data read' and 'Time of next data read'. Make sure that your data is in proper TRNSYS units of kJ/hr.m^2.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy