[TRNSYS-users] question on GSHP and Geothermal tail water system

卢素珍 lusuzhen163 at 163.com
Sun Dec 13 20:46:42 PST 2009

Hi,
I have a question: can I simulate a system with GSHP and Geothermal tail water source heat pump using TRNSYS 15? And if it can, how can i do the combined system in TRNSYS 15?  There are many error in some Types of TRNSYS 15.See it in the following websitehttp://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/fixlist/bug.htmand there is the amendment in the following website.How can I download it?http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/trn15regusr/reguser15.htmThanks

Silvia Cocchi