[TRNSYS-users] Controller problem

kaydee abira khadijah_syayuti at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 20:52:57 PST 2009

Hi..

Right now I'm doing a simulation of large scale solar assisted water heating..the problem is the controller,which is currently I'm using type 2b..I want to control the pump which will be turn ON if the temperature difference is 10degree C And it will turn OFF when the temperature difference between the evacuated tubes collectors and heat exchanger less than 2 degree C. What I want is to look the temperature out of the collectors. I try to do the simulation to the previous suggestion from before but it seem to have an error it in..I try so many ways but also failed..I attach the file as a reference. Please help!! Thank you very much!

kaydee
Solar Energy Research Department
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia