[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS water-to-water heat pump model with set point temperature

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Thu Dec 3 06:09:34 PST 2009

Hello,

I am looking for a TRNSYS heat pump model with more control options than
just ON/OFF. Specifically, I need a model of a water-to-water heat pump
where I can control a set point for outlet load temperature.

I think I can accomplish this by "reversing" the water cooled chiller
(Type 666), which has a set point temperature input variable, but first I
want to check if there are other heat pump models available.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt