[TRNSYS-users] Need Advise on Building Model

piya.sia at kmutt.ac.th piya.sia at kmutt.ac.th
Mon Aug 31 06:08:21 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am very new to use TRNSYS to model the building. My project was about to
model the 2storey house which the heat load need to be calculated. I also
have read through the TRNSYS manual but not to sure how to model the 2
storey building. Should I start with the studio and then modified it in
TRNBUILD? And how I can modified it?

It would be very helpful for me if someone have any example or tutorial or
a guide that described something similar to my problem.

Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Louis

Dr. Piya Louis Siangsukone
Eco-Thermal Research Unit (Eco-TRU)
Thermal Technology Division
School of Energy Environment and Materials
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi