[TRNSYS-users] file permission problem with TRNSYS/genopt

Christian Glück christian.glueck at kit.edu
Thu Aug 27 02:19:09 PDT 2009

Hi Matt, Hi Ben, HI TRNSYS USERS

I was new to GenOpt and encountered exactly the same problem.
Using Ver. 2.1 of genopt has solved the problem for me. Thanks for the
help !!

Best regards,
Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Glück
Shared Research Group "Energy and Building Technology"
KIT - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology,
University of Karlsruhe (TH),
Kaiserstr. 12, D-76131 Karlsruhe (Bldg. 10.95)
Phone: +49 (0)721/608-2353 Fax: +49 (0)721/608-3529
e-mail: christian.glueck at kit.edu