[TRNSYS-users] file permission problem with TRNSYS/genopt

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Aug 17 07:36:09 PDT 2009

Ben,

Please make sure you're using GenOpt 2.1 and NOT GenOpt 3.x. I believe
that is the error when using that version of GenOpt. You should be able to
download GenOpt 2.1 at the bottom of the following site.
http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/GO/download.html#pre

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy