[TRNSYS-users] Solar thermal installation and convergence

A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Sun Aug 23 14:10:56 PDT 2009

Good evening everyone,

I am modelling a solar installtion where the water tank has two heat
exchangers (solar panels and gas boiler).

When I run the simulation, I have many "warning". Therefore, I increased the
number of warning allowed. However, the simulation still does not go
throught and I do not manage to understand why?

In my model, I used the type 60e which have its own "fraction of critical
timestep". I set it to the minimum: 1. Even doing that, I still do not
manage to make the installation work.

Does anybody could help me?

Thank you very much.

PS: I put the .tpf file attached.