[TRNSYS-users] Question

senne plessers senne_plessers at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 06:18:36 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I recently start using trnsys16, now I have to implement a house that has

an active layer in the floor and in the ceiling. To supply the heating I added

a thermal storage (type60t) that is connected to the actieve layer and the

heating in trnbuild.

Now I want to control this heating or storage tank, I want to turn off the heating

when the temperature rises above a certain value, because above this value it is

not necessary to produce heat. I thought I had to do it with type2 but it doesn't

seem to work. Is there a way to shut the heating off in these periods? Or am I

doing something wrong with my parameters and inputs? I follow this procedure:

Upper input temperature=25

Lower input temperature I connect with the temperature of a thermal zone

Monitoring temperature=0

Upper dead band = 5

Lower dead band=0

The output control function I connect with the input of the heating

Kind Regards,

Senne