[TRNSYS-users] Seeking Help on Evacuated Tube Collector(Type 71)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Aug 18 11:27:50 PDT 2009

Dear Kelvin,

Some of the outputs of Type109 are somewhat ambiguous. Please use
Type15-TMY2 as Type109 will be obsolete and the outputs of Type15 are much
more friendly (i.e. option of Total diffuse oppose to only sky diffuse or
ground refelcted diffuse in Type109). Make sure you define the slope of
your surface (Evacuated tube collector, in your case) in Type15. Use the
Type15 outputs for that specific surface for the inputs of your Type71. I
also recommend getting familiar with the with the examples. Specifically,
the SDHW example (".\Examples\SDHW\SDHW.tpf").

Best regards,

Matt Duffy