[TRNSYS-users] Seeking Help on Evacuated Tube Collector(Type 71)

#ZHANG ZHI YUAN KELVIN# ZHAN0201 at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Aug 17 21:24:27 PDT 2009

Hi all, I am a first time user on this TRNSYS software. Therefore i encounter difficulties to link up the component. I am trying to stimulate that i have a Evacuated Tube collector(Type71) and Type109-TMY2.

I am trying to connect the Type109-TMY2 to the Type 71, but if i double click on the arrow, how would i determine which are the necessary output of Type109-TMY2  to connect to input of Type 71.

Actually i need a Type 71 Evacuated Tube Collector and i need to measure the flow rate and temperature. With the energy i collected, i need to dissipate it as heat. Therefore what other component i need.

Thanks for commenting

Thanks
Kelvin