[TRNSYS-users] Solar installation for DHW and Space heating

Ratnalee Patil ratnalee at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 06:13:18 PDT 2009

Arnaud,

It's one of the reasons I am using solar thermal for DHW and space heating in my project. You have to consider that there still will be unused heat in the  summer.
Tank Type 534 works very well; you can add more than one heat exchangers in it.

Regards,
Ratnalee Patil
Graduate student
Concordia University