[TRNSYS-users] Convergence issue for solar thermal installationsimulation

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Aug 14 09:19:44 PDT 2009

Arnaud,

I can't obviously elaborate too much from the screen capture; however, it
appears that your loop is lacking some capacitance. Also, is there anyway
you can combine the Type1 solar collectors to simply indicate the number
in series in the first parameter instead of having all three Type1's?

Best regards,

Matt