[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS type 62

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:40:09 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have another little question: Does TRNSYS while using type 62 (excel coupling) create a copy of the excel file in question!
More precisly, it does not seem to be possible to update links from other excel files to the excel file used by TRNSYS while the simulation. The problem is I have two types 62 and I want to acces the calculated values created during the TRNSYS simulation, from another excel file but the links to the files used by TRNSYS do not update the values.

May be anyone has an idea.

Thanks in adcvance

Max