[TRNSYS-users] Simulation of building-integrated PV panels usingType567

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Apr 24 10:26:51 PDT 2009

<I want to simulate a building-integrated PV panel system using Type567,
but I
have the following queries;
1.  If I just want an electrical output, can I just set the inlet flowrate
(input 2) to zero?>

Yes you can.

<2.  There is no parameters for the U-value of the wall (like para 12 of
Type563).  How can the component calculate the heat transfer across the
wall?>

There are detailed instructions on connecting Type 567 to the Type 56
building model in the documentation for Type 567:  \TRNSYS16\Tess
Models\Documentation\Green Building Library\Type567.pdf

jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370