[TRNSYS-users] Problem in the .bui : too much surfaces ?

info info at bet-etamine.com
Thu Apr 23 08:51:05 PDT 2009

Hello,
I have a problem in my *.bui file. When I put it in my *.tpf file and I run the simulation, I have an error message :
"Visual Fortran run-time error : forrtl erreur (63) : output conversion error, unit 84, file SUMMARY.BAL"
and I can't anymore close the window.
If I try to remove one big zone (I try with different ones so the problem isn't one zone in particular), it runs...
So my question is : is there a limit in the .bui file in terms of surfaces or number of walls ? Or, do you see an other reason ?
Thank you for your answer
Best regards
Héloïse Couvert
info at bet-etamine.com