[TRNSYS-users] Orientation of a building

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 22 07:03:51 PDT 2009

Dear Ana Tejero,

Even though the window in TRNBuild displays, "Orientation", it really
means, as my colleague says, "the amount of solar radiation on this
particular facade." Simply give it a general name as you have done, and
then define your facade slopes and azimuths in your Type15 Weather data
and radiation processor component. Thus, the orientations are set in the
Type15 and the "Orientations" are simply named in TRNBuild.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy