[TRNSYS-users] Orientation of a building

Ana Tejero arjeot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:24:15 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I am a new TRNSYS user, and I would be pleased if any of you could explain
me how to define the specific orientation of a building I have already
modelled with TRNBuild, since it does not correspond to the standard
orientations provided (I have defined new ones with particular names in the
proyect initialization window, but do not know were to specify the angle).
I understand for the instructions given in the manual that this must be done
in the Trnsys Simulation Studio, but I do not know how.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ana Tejero