[TRNSYS-users] Wood drying

Igor Frey igor.frey at xylon.eu
Wed Apr 1 00:42:21 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm using TRNSYS 16 to create a thermal model for wood drying.
I know that there was a model of water vapour diffusion into solids in
the previous version (type 158), but it doesn't exist anymore.
I've also had a look to the "buffer humidity storage" in Trnbuild, but
it is not suitable to my application, because it's not detailed enough.
I would like to find a component which could give the humidity of wood,
its temperature, the evaporation of vapour, depending of air condition
around the wood (temperature, relative humidity, celerity...)
I haven't found anything, and I'm afraid I'll have to program it myself...
Does someone know if this component exist, if I could be able to find
something approaching ?

Thanks a lot

Bets regards

--