[TRNSYS-users] Debuging problem

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 04:52:37 PDT 2008

Dear TRNSYS users,

I created a type, using various differential equations. The modell work well while I simulated it in the Simulation Studio. Now while I try to debug the type (because at a certain timestep there is a problem of convergance) using the same .dck file as before there appears a problem after a return1 line. Thus the control is returend to transys and then an error occurs, saying the the external dll was not linked. This seems absurd since the simulation workes perfectly well while executed in the Simulation Studio.

Thanks in advance

max