[TRNSYS-users] Optimization with GenOpt

Panagiotis Tsekouras ptsek at cres.gr
Mon Sep 22 00:16:34 PDT 2008

The attached files...

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Duffy [mailto:duffy at tess-inc.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:34 PM
To: Panagiotis Tsekouras; trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Optimization with GenOpt

Dear Panagiotis Tsekouras,

Please make sure you are opening the "TRNSYS16.ini" located in C:\Program
Files\Trnsys16_1\Optimization\Genopt\Configuration.

Also, please refer to the  GENOPT.log file (in the
TRNSYS16_1\Optimization\GenOpt\Configuration\ directory by default) and
the TRNSYS list file TRNGEN.LST (in the
TRNSYS16_1\Optimization\Simulation\ directory by default) for sources of
the problem.

If this still does not work, please let me know.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy