[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Sep 16 09:06:09 PDT 2008

Dear Tasos,

I was able to run your simulation without any problems.  Please check the
parameters of your Type65 online plotter, and adjust the appropriate axis
maximum and minimum.  By pressing the 'Shift' key and dragging your mouse
pointer over the plotter, you should be able to view the values of your
outputs being plotted.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy