[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Tasos Ioannou tasos.ioannou at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 07:06:26 PDT 2008

Dear Forum,

I was trying to simulate this simple model of Type 12 house in order to see the annual heating demand. When I am trying to simulate it nothing is happening, I have nothing plotted on my screen, I have no errors indication, no .out file and at the same time when I press calculate the pop up window says calculation complete. Does anyone have any idean what could be the problem? I have uploaded the file so you could run it and see if you have the same problems. It would be really helpfull if you could provide an answer.

Best Regards

Tasos