[TRNSYS-users] Problem with parametric run

Mathieu Riegger riegger at solites.de
Mon Sep 15 02:55:07 PDT 2008

Dear Panagiotis,

I had the same problem and I couldn't find a solution to do parametric
runs from TRNEdit. My solution is to use TRNEdit to create the dck-files
for the parametric runs and to run them with a batchfile (see example
attached; file needs to be renamed to *.bat). Therefore you have to
adjust the directories in the batch file and then double click on the
file icon. If you do not want to see the online plotter or calculation
progress window add /h at the end of the command in the batch file to
hide thes windows (see example batch file).

Regards,
Mathieu