[TRNSYS-users] an output in time "t" as input in "t+1"

Ratnalee Patil ratnalee at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 10:13:14 PDT 2008

Hi Camilo,

Have you tried Type 93 - input value recall?

Ratnalee Patil
Graduate Student
Concordia University
Montreal, Canada

Any design element that has only one function is probably a mistake or a missed opportunity.
- Amory B. Lovins, 'Green Development', Rocky Mountain Institute

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Yahoo! MTV Blog & Rock
¡Cuéntanos tu historia, inspira una canción y gánate un viaje a los Premios MTV!
Participa aquí http://mtvla.yahoo.com/
Hi

I have de fallow problem: I need take an output simulation temperature in time "i" as input in the same system in time "i+1". I have a simple example, a auxiliar cooling unit connect to a new equation unit that take a energy amount and calculate the outlet temperature, this temperature is the input to the cooling unit again and the result are not good. I like know the correct form to solve this problem.

Thank you

regards

Camilo Arias

Pd: Attach the example