[TRNSYS-users] Time Inconsistency!

Davide Cali davide.cali at ise.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 30 09:21:31 PDT 2008

Dear TRNSYS users,
I have a problem with my simulation, since it gives me an error, while
simulating, defined as "time inconsistency, check that time of last data
read and time of next data read are correctly connected".
They of course are.
The problem is I get this trouble just in the case my time step is
smaller then 10 minutes. with a 10 time step there are no problems.
With a smaller time step (I simulate from May to September) the
simulation works till half July, then stucks.
Thanks for attention and help,
best regards,
Davide

--