[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS HELP

Janne Paavilainen jip at du.se
Mon Oct 27 03:42:17 PDT 2008

Hi,

Was that a TRNSYS or windows error message? From the following
description it looks more like it is operating system related:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Layer_for_Unicode
A search on my hard disk shows that my winXP has unicows.dll in several
directories under Program Files, (e.g. Java, Microsoft Office, Common
files...).
Try to google to find out how to (re-)install unicows.dll. Check this also:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=73BA7BD7-ED06-4F0D-80A4-2A7EEAEE17E2&displaylang=en

You can also find the manuals on the hard disk as pdf files. See first
if you can run them from there.
\Trnsys16\Documentation\00-Trnsys16-MainMenu.pdf

Kind regards
Janne

Janne Paavilainen
MSc, Doktorand