[TRNSYS-users] Type 71 and type 538

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:49:57 PDT 2008

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am simulating a system using vacuum tube collectors type 71 and type 538. I found some data in order to create IAM data files. While doing that i realized that the there are two types of vacuum tube collerctor: Some with an additional concentrator part CPC and some without. My question now is if these TRNSYS types can be used for both types of vacuum tubes (obviously modifieing the efficiancy factors ...) ??
Thanks

max