[TRNSYS-users] High time step

Manuel Dalle Nogare manuel.dallenogare at tele2.it
Fri Oct 24 01:32:04 PDT 2008

Thank you Adrian and David for your answers. But maybe I wasn't able to
properly explain my problem.

Is there a way to increase time step higher than a hour in building
simulation?

1.       I run type 54 alone to produce its outputs

2.       I reduce temperature data outcomes, humidity data outcomes, dew
point data outcomes, last and next data read outcomes, from  1h time step to
2h time step, and I summed radiation data outcomes from 1h time step to 2h
time step.

3.       I set time base higher than time step

4.       I removed type 54 because it can't work with time step higher than
1h

5.       I read all the data explained in 2. by type 9.

The simulation doesn't work.

Is there another way to do this?

Thank you