[TRNSYS-users] Range check error

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Oct 16 08:13:07 PDT 2008

Dear Philipp Lezajic,

Your exterior walls seem fairly think. Perhaps your timebase is too small
to effectively calculate the wall conduction transfer function
coefficients. ASHRAE recommends a timebase of 2-4 hours for heavy
constuction ( ref. 6.2.10.9 and 6.4.1.14 of the Volume 6 Multizone
building manual). To change the timebase in TRNBUILD, click "Outputs" in
the project window, and the timebase is defined in the top part of the
Outputs window.  Please do not confuse timebase in TRNBUILD with timestep
in the TRNSYS Simulation Studio.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy