[TRNSYS-users] Range check error

Philipp Lezajic philipp.lezajic at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 16 03:51:19 PDT 2008

Hi,

I try to simulate the heat demand of a building with a quite simple model. Type 109-TRY, Type 56a and one online Plotter Type 65d (I attached the project, type 56 and weather files). My building is quite complex, 69 zones and walls sizing from 2cm (internal) and 10cm (adjacant) to 53cm (exterior). Some exterior walls I had to divide by an extra zone because I got the message:

"Error creating the wall transfer function coefficients:
Stability criteria not fullfilled
Check layer defintion (thickness,.......................)

I get the massage "Range check error" when trying to run the simulation.

In addition when trying to run a max. heat load calculation in the build manager I get the message

"2 errors were found in the deck
check the listing file for more information"

so I think the problem lies anywhere within my building. The listing file is among the files I attached.

regards Philipp