[TRNSYS-users] Question about related software (the demandedversion of fortran)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Oct 13 10:53:06 PDT 2008

Dear Artemi Spanaki,

A Fortran compiler is indeed necessary to compile a DLL.  If you do not
have a compiler, I recommend finding CVF 6.6, or go to Intel's website to
purchase and download their IVF 10.x. I do not know of anyone who has luck
compiling with G77 for TRNSYS, no?

I believe that IVF also includes Visual Studio to answer your next question.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy