[TRNSYS-users] PC capacities to run faster?

Francois francois.badinier at icax.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 11:18:42 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am running a simulation with TRNSYS that takes almost 24h because of a
heavy component and a small timestep. I don't want to have to change my
parameters because I need accurate results.

Currently, I have got a DELL PC with an Intel Pentium 2GHz and a RAM of 1GB.

I am willing to upgrade to a new computer running maybe 3 or 4 time
faster...

Could somebody tell me what equipment would be worth to buy, or even what
kind of processor and memory should I consider?

Thanks for some help.

Francois