[TRNSYS-users] Solar Load

Patrick Wilkinson patrick.wilkinson at ibece.net
Fri Oct 3 09:17:59 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to find the total solar load into a typical office space.
The typical office only has one window with a shade and is currently
facing south. I am trying to determine the solar load based on different
glazing/shades. What output in the TRNBuild model would I use to
determine such a load to the space?

Thanks for the help

Patrick Wilkinson, B.Sc. ENG, LEED(r) AP
Advanced Technology Group

14130 Riverside Drive Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
p:   (818) 377-8220 ext. 240
f:    (818) 377-8230

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message

 .