[TRNSYS-users] Condensation under carpet? (Type 56 with Type 360 )

Henk Stijnen Stijnen at dwa.nl
Thu Nov 27 00:34:07 PST 2008

Hi all,

I've a system with type 360 Floor Heating/Cooling combined with type 56. Type 360 is modelled with a carpet on the floor. Now I'd like to know what the temperature of the floor surface is under the carpet in order to search for condensation and moisture. Any idea?

Perhaps some way is to specify Type 360 without carpet and specify the carpet within Type 56. But I don't know exactly how to do that. At the moment there is a massless layer in the building connected with the floor Type 360 and all data are directly transported.

Regards

Henk Stijnen