[TRNSYS-users] TRNOpt Objective function Error

Benoît Andlauer benoit.andlauer at ensmp.fr
Wed Nov 26 09:00:30 PST 2008

Dear TRNSYS - TRNOpt Users,

I have installed the TRNOpt programme that work with GenOpt 2.1.
But I can't get an optimization working! GenOpt keeps returning the
following error:

> genopt.lang.OptimizerException:
> Error in searching for the objective function value:
>   The objective function value could not be found.
>   - Check the optimization ini file for
>     the prober value of SimOutputFile.
>   - Check the SimOutputFile for the prober
>     structure.
>   - Check the optimization configuration file for
>     the prober value of the objective function delimiter.
>     Objective function delimiter is 'Variable Value 001 ='.

I have tried with different TRNSYS files, including the example provided
with TRNOpt. The same error appears all the time.

Has anyone encountered a similar error?

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,
Benoît

----
Benoît Andlauer
Research Engineer - Ph.D Student
Center for Energy and Processes
60, bd St Michel - F-75272 Paris Cedex 06
Tel: +33 1 40 51 94 19
Fax: +33 1 40 51 94 25
benoit.andlauer at ensmp.fr