[TRNSYS-users] Error: Active layer

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Tue Nov 18 09:18:56 PST 2008

Ratnalee,

The bui file is just an ASCII text file. Open it in Notepad (or any
other text editor) and find your wall types, and there you'll see the
thicknesses of each layer in each wall.

-Cramer

J. Cramer Silkworth

Transsolar Climate Engineering

Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in
buildings.

145 Hudson Street

Suite 402

New York, NY 10013